Tuesday

Favorite Things

Favorite hobby?



Favorite tv show?



Favorite restaurant food?



Favorite thing to shop for?


Favorite animal?
(well, both of them... but I just have Charley's pic on my computer right now)


Favorite song?
(this was our wedding song)

Norah Jones, Come Away With Me
Favorite word?
Irony.

Recent favorite youtube video?
(this makes my heart warm and makes me like my job a lot)

Ozark YEP Video

Favorite movie?
(I have a zillion, but here is one)


Favorite childhood memory?
Oh, there are bunches.  Most of my happiest memories center around camping, swimming, and summertime.  On that note, cheers to summer's approach!

2 comments:

  1. Come away with me is one of my most favorite songs ever! Seriously, if it comes on I just kind of want to close my eyes and sway. Not that I would do that. Most of the time. Cuz that would be wierd. Totally.

    ReplyDelete