Monday

Spring Patch and Brides

Hello! I hope everyone is surviving the sleepiness that is the Monday after "spring forward".


One of the most fun parts of putting together jewelry for Spring Patch is helping brides with bridal jewelry ideas. I have made jewelry sets for several brides along the way, and I am currently working with one bride on her lovely purple and magenta wedding jewelry. I have created matching bridesmaid earrings, and now we're working together to put together bracelets for the bridesmaids and jewelry for the mothers. It has been a lot of fun, and it is inspiring me to work toward creating a line of bridal-oriented jewelry. I have already done some jewelry and veil fun for my lovely cousin Ashley (that's her above), so the idea continues to percolate.


It's lunch at work, so I am headed to the bead store to look for specific shades of pink! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment